Performance and Features
- Maximum control of 400,000 pixel points per unit, four output network ports, each port can control up to 100,000 points.
- Four network ports are independently configured to control fixtures with different chips, each network port can connect up to 255 sub-controls, and each H803TV can connect up to 1020 sub-controls.
- The use of DVI video distributor, multiple master control partition control, unlimited number, the actual control capacity depends on the DVI output device, such as a dual-display computer can control a maximum of 3.84 million points.
- Supports a variety of resolutions 1024X768, 1280X720, 1280X960, 1280X1024, 1360X765, 1360X1020, 1600X900, 1600X1200.
- Screen refresh frequency is recommended to be set to 60Hz.
- Each H801RA can control 3412 pixel points maximum and output one or four ports; each H801RC can control 8192 pixel points maximum and output one, four or eight ports. Support any modelling of LED lamps and lanterns.
- Support single and dual-channel lamps and lanterns, also support special lamps and lanterns with empty space and disorder.
- The use of driver-free USB transmission control data, 32-bit and 64-bit operating system is also used.
- Transmission signal adopts Fast Ethernet protocol, nominal distance is 100 metres. IP converter and photoelectric converter can be used to make the transmission distance reach more than 25 kilometres.